Thursday, September 22, 2011

Live Demo on Cakeswebake

Join me on October 10th for a live demo. I have several techniques I will share during this demo and I will be answering your questions. Email me your question at jefflindamcclure@bellsouth.net. Be sure to include your contact information. As I answer questions, I will put your name in a container. At the end of the demo I will pull out random names to win great prizes. So, send me your questions and you may be a winner!!

 Visit the cakeswebake web site for information about viewing the live demo.

http://www.cakeswebake.com/

Time: October 10, 2011 from 8pm to 9:30pm


Location: CakesWeBake.com Ustream Channel

Organized By: Theresa Happe

Event Description:

You are invited to attend the live demonstration by Linda McClure who will introduce electronic cutters, talk a bit about designing, materials you can cut, etc, and then do a demonstration of cutting, doing both print and cut and cutting solid color designs out of both gum paste and icing sheets. She'll decorate a Halloween cake as part of the demo, using the designs she cuts out.

Time posted is Eastern Standard Time. The event will be recorded for viewing later.

When the event starts, you will click on the Ustream button on the top left of the page. Once there, you can log in with facebook, twitter or ustream to chat.

Questions posted in advance will be answered during the demo.

See more details and RSVP on Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake:

http://www.cakeswebake.com/events/event/show?id=4635016%3AEvent%3A722058&xgi=0EcVr6p4jgXq2x&xg_source=msg_invite_event

No comments:

Post a Comment